- TiVo - can't live without it, claims it saves time...well, maybe, but so does having no tv!
- Reading - Ryan is always reading at least 3 books at a time, don't know how he keeps track of them. His favorites are spy/political corruption/mystery.
- Technology - all the new gadgets are so intriguing & amazing
- Lasagna & Spaghetti - bad day? It's all good with a good old fashioned plate of spaghetti
- Waffles - breakfast isn't really breakfast unless you can pour syrup on it!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies - no explanation needed, just pure unadulterated LOVE
- Farming - can't explain this one, but it's true
- Football - anything to do with it, but especially BYU football
- Family - his boys, his little girl and his wife, he is so good to us all
- Sunday afternoon naps - they don't happen often but when they do...HEAVEN
- 24 & The Office & Prison Break - the guy loves his action movies
- Friends - catching up with friends is one of his favorite past times, but never enough time to get caught up!
- Politics - a new found hobby, 2008 Utah state delegate
- Travel - anywhere and everywhere
- Games - Settlers of Catan, Dominoes, Rook, Monopoly, you name it he likes to play it
- Red Sox, Broncos, Jazz, BYU
- Drama - television drama is okay, everyday people drama is not
- Nancy - Pelosi & Grace, might be the name but mostly women in politics???
- Bandwagon Ute Fans - die hard fans are okay, but bandwagon, I don't think so
- Cold Weather - I am not sure how he made it through 5 Canadian winters
- IRS & Revenue Canada - come on, who gets audited three times in 5 years?
- Allergies - allergic to so many things, pollen, grass, hay, dogs, cats, coconut, cantaloupe, his own body heat, bananas, and anything that makes his lips tingle!
- Ryan is such an easy going fella, he willingly goes shopping, re-arranges furniture, cleans bathrooms, makes weekend breakfasts. I could go on, but really he does so much to make so many people so happy.
- No a lot of fashion sense. He actually asked for index cards with pictures of outfits that work together for Valentines Day...I don't think he is THAT bad, but apparently he does.
- Entrepreneur - Ryan is always coming up with ideas for businesses. I married a pre-med, soon to be going to medical school student, three years later he graduated in business, and from the U! Talk about deception!
- Coach - Ryan really enjoys coaching and has coached baseball, basketball and football. I think he especially misses the football coaching...but we had to move...maybe this year with Connor.
- Predictable - Ryan enjoys things staying the same and is very predictable. I think I can order from any restaurant what he would want, he likes the same things over and over again, drives me crazy because I like to try new things and if he would try a new dish, that means I get to try two! But so nice in so many other ways.
I love this guy!