Saturday, February 14, 2009

Evolution

I am now a believer...warning, some of the images posted may appear disturbing to some, especially those who already had to live through the 80's once. I apologize for the hairstyles, no one bothered to tell me...


Why oh why? That's all that needs to be said! But I must defend myself. What is a teenage girl to do with insanely curly hair? Oh, I know - let all her friends comb it out at girls camp and on basketball trips, then take pictures. Not a smart idea, but I hope it provides a good laugh for everyone who gets to see it. I know many of you will want to know if you can borrow some of these images for advertising, etc... I say, sure go ahead, I can laugh at my hideous self!
We won't discuss the clothing choices here, that is a whole other post.. but evolution just the same!

3 comments:

Nielson said...

I'm pretty sure everyone looked like that--we all thought it looked good :) You just wait--one of these days I'm going to bring out my 13-year old pictures--now that's a scary thought!

Unknown said...

Wow - I'm speechless. Not that you have the pictures, but that you have the courage to post them. You are amazing.

Kobe Family said...

Yea! I could show you some really bad perm pictures...but I won't! But I think it's cute too!