- The smell of freshly bathed babies
- A clean house and I don't even mind the cleaning part
- A full calendar
- Dare I say - blogging!
- Creating - I love to create things and I don't do it as often as I should
- Reading a good book - my favorite right now are American classics, who knew there were so many good books out there that most people would have read in high school, but I got to read a lot of great Canadian books, now on to the south!
- Baking - that's right, I could bake every day and be happy, but my weight would not :(
- My kids - I love my kids, they make me laugh every single day
- My husband - love him dearly, he is an amazing husband and father!
- Meeting new people - I love being social
- To make people laugh - I don't know why but I will say and do just about anything to get people to laugh, not always a good thing!
- Playing pranks - I apologize to my past room mates for the pranks played on them, but come on, they were fun. Now on to the kids!
- Organizing - I can and do organize anything, I love to come up with new ways to display, store and sort things...maybe I am OCD???
- Talking to my sisters every day.
- Hearing my kids laugh - especially at each other
- Sweet potatoes
- Grouchy people who complain and whine about everything
- Bedtime - not the kids going to bed, just the process of getting them there!
- Being in limbo - I don't like not knowing what I will be doing in a year, five years, where I will be living, etc.
- That you can't have wings and roots, I would like both!
- Photography - I would love to take photography classes one day and be classified as a "photographer"
- School - I want to go back to school for another degree, haven't decided yet MBA, nursing, photography, jack of all trades master of none.... so many decisions
- Marathon - okay, 1/2 marathon, training with my sisters to attempt one this fall, YIKES!
- Photoshop - maybe if I got good at this I wouldn't have to become that great at taking pictures!
- Journalling - I need to become a better journaller (is that a word?), thus the desire/need to blog more!
- Travel - all over, but Central America and Asia are on the top of the list
Life - I have been truly blessed my whole life. My Heavenly Father has blessed me with all the people I have come in contact with throughout the years, from childhood to now. My family is great, sure we have our problems, how uninteresting would it be if we didn't? But I wouldn't trade any of them, not even my 6 brothers, 20 nephews, umpteen cousins (okay maybe a few cousins :) I don't mind that I had to do chores as a child, 100 chickens to feed daily, well, maybe not daily...and there were never 100 left by the time it came to butchering. Picking sticks actually was a character building experience, thank you Dad and uncle Emil! I have had a great life and plan to make it even greater, things just get better and better.