Friday, May 1, 2009

Princess Chubb Chubb

We can thank Uncle Garyn for coining the phrase/name of Princess Chub Chub. The name fits and we love her! McCall is almost 5 months now, I can't believe how fast time is going. She has finally learned to roll over and now can make it across the family room pretty quickly, the boys think it is a great game to roll her all around, passing her back and forth between them, and she is crazy enough to enjoy it.
She has also learned to spit and spends all day spitting and chatting at us. She has so many talents! No matter what diaper we put on her, she can blow out of it, she can drool enough to soak outfit after outfit, and she can laugh hysterically at her brothers pulling crazy faces and she can reach her toes (which is more than I can do).
I can't tell you how many people stop me in the grocery stores, etc to tell me that I have a "live cabbage patch doll". Well, that might be great, except I always though those dolls were a little funny looking. I think she may look a little more like the Michellin Man baby. Either way, we love this little girl, she has melted our hearts.

13 comments:

Amber Faull said...

Ahh, what a sweet girl. Essie was chubby like that, and I loved it.

Wendy said...

Too cute!!

Deni & Bo said...

Kara she is so darn cute.

Amy said...

The last picture is my favorite! I think she is infinitely cuter than a cabbage patch doll!

Elena said...

What a cutie. Chubby babies are the best.

Jenny said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Karli said...

She is certainly chubby, but adorable too! I love the last photo. Awesome!

TL said...

We love her too. On the way to school today Braden told me her name was Queen pig pig and then he said, actually her name is Princess chub chub. The boys laughed all the way to school about this. They had a great time playing last night (hope you did too playing bball sorry I couldn't make it. I really stink at playing after the season is over).

mIcHeLLe said...

love the chub!! Wish chub was as cute for us adults :(

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

she is so stinkin cute its a crime!! I wish Amelie would catch up like that and chunk up!!She is still my skinny minnie

Rubie Purcell Arnold said...

Man, I wish I could be that CUTE too, with all the chubb chubb that I've got.

Love you guys,
Rubie

Lauri said...

She is so photogenic. I can't decide which I like best! Great subject, but great photographer too.

Jana Jensen said...

Do they do bra fittings for 4 month olds? I love her chunky little self.