Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Photos

Church was great today, we had great speakers, good lessons and pretty decent kids even! But by the time we got home (later than usual because of interviews), the boys were pretty restless and anxious to get out of their shirts and ties and into comfy jammies. With the rain today, I said go for it, less laundry later!
But McCall was happy to stay in her outfit and I have been pretty excited to put up some pics of this raz ma taz get up. We had family pictures this past week and this was her outfit. I have to say, I have never had so much dressing her up! Seriously, one word, LEGGINGS! I absolutely love them and they were so cute and easy, I am having too much fun with this, it is my new guilty pleasure (not that I gave up any of my old ones, I just added another!). Perhaps one day she will look back at all these outfits and ask why did I ever dress her in those hideous clothes? Well, at least it is not polyester, no offense mom!

I love that she is always quick to smile and laugh at me, she entertained all those around her today in Sunday School, until she got too out of hand and noisy, then it was off to disturb the other children trying to get to sleep.

Look at the flexibility! I wish I could do this, not necessarily suck on my toes, but it would be nice to have the option!

6 comments:

Elena said...

So cute! And I love leggings. Aren't little girls fun? Avery is walking now so she isn't getting tights/leggings all dirty from crawling. McCall looks adorable.

Nielson said...

I LOVE that skirt!!! Can't wait to see those family pictures!

Turbo said...

Mucho cute-o

Dana M. said...

So cute!! I love the skirt and leggings, they are SO fun

TL said...

I love the skirt, it looks so cute! She is such a cutie, love all the pictures of her every time I see you've updated your blog with photos I get excited to see new cute pictures of McCall or funny things Gage has done! ha ha

Lauri said...

What a beaautiful live dolly!