Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kid Funnies

I've been keeping a mental list (most things with me are mental) of the funny things my kids have been saying lately.
Connor came home from school today so excited that he got to see a "dead mans truck" today. I asked, what do you mean? He replied, "you know the truck you ride in at the end of your life." I am thinking it was a hearse! I guess it was vehicle day at school where the kids were able to see and play in firetrucks, police vehicles, ambulances, etc. But the dead mans truck was the best one, not sure why that was at the elementary school, perhaps morticians are recruiting earlier these days. And I thought people were dying for that job!
Tate asked if we could get a pet. I told him as soon as we have a bigger yard we can get a family pet for all of us to share. His suggestion? An ELK! He wants a pet elk so he wants us to get a really big yard!
Gage, everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious! Everythind is freaking funny, freaking scary, freaking everything! While dressing up in his cousins dresses last weekend he informed us that those were boy dresses, not girl dresses!

2 comments:

Nielson said...

That is too funny. When you get an elk, let us know--we would love to come over and pet it :)

Karli said...

Live it!