Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Coming... and I hope you do to!

Here is a little sampling of what I am making for this fabulous boutique set up in my friend Emilee's home. She makes the BEST jewellery and her sister, Jennie, makes the BEST cards and paper crafts. You are going to love it! Please join us for an open house - have some treats and get a jump on Christmas shopping this Saturday - November 14th. There will be many more crafters and artisans there as well. Paper Bag AlbumsAdvent Calendars

Date:
Saturday, November 14th

Address:
1071 W. River Pine Circle (12100 South)
Riverton

Time: 10:00-3:00

Call me or leave me a message if you need more details! Can't wait to see you!

4 comments:

Karli said...

I SOOOOO wish I could be there!

Nielson said...

Those calendars are calling my name....

Lauri said...

I'm thinkin' I'll be seeing YOU soon!

MamaSue said...

Kara, I forgot to come to the boutique, how much for an advent calendar? Sue