Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crafting Updates

I found this pretty hideous frame for 50% off and decided to buy it so I could paint it. Oh so cute, and oh so easy!
Before:

After:Cake platters - I saw these adorable cake platters at a recent boutique and fell in love with them. They were so much fun to make and even more fun to shop for the plates and bottoms. Oh the possibilities!
They are a cinch! Just find yourself a cute plate and a candlestick or goblet and adhere them together with epoxy glue. Seriously so much fun, so, you can be expecting these for Christmas!

3 comments:

Karli said...

FYI, I am totally in need of a cake platter. ;) But seriously. :)

Nielson said...

LOVE that frame!!! That is the perfect red and the cake plates...I'm so addicted...

Summer said...

i found a super awsome candle holder at the thrift store (75 cents)and I have the cutest red plate that I found at our Histrical home we fixed up in Draper. Perfect match! I knew that I drug that plate from UT to AZ to Canada for some reason:) I will post on my blog when I get it epoxyed.
Summer