Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gage's Homework

Not to be outdone by his older brothers, Gage has started "homework". He begs to do it everyday, including weekends. Of course if I had his homework, I too would beg to do it. He spends a good amount of time each day drawing pictures for Aunt Jana. Then he tells me what they are and I am supposed to write on them and send them to Jana.
When he is through with his drawing and writing exercises he then wants to watch Letter Factory or Talking Words Factory, without interruption from anyone. But he wants me to sit with him through this torturous ordeal.
We have a lot of fun just the two of us when McCall naps and the older boys are at school. He has quite the imagination and loves his one on one time with mom. I don't think that I talk at all, he carries the conversation well enough for the both of us.
I love this time of life.

No comments: