Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Scout Camp

4 Days of Excitement and Filth.

AKA - Scout Camp

Our troop sent 9 boys to scout camp this year, and I think they enjoyed every moment of it.
From the outset we found this beautiful "little" beetle.

 I'm not a huge fan of bugs, but you have to admit, he's pretty!
Then there were water fights, ultimate frisbee, art classes.
Pint sized boys everywhere I looked.
And pint sized boy smells everywhere I went.




 These pictures should put fear in every mother's heart.
BB Guns - all I could think was, "You'll shoot your eye out!"
But the protective glasses were worn and no eyeballs were lost in earning this belt loop.
The camp even provided lunch.
I haven't had a bologna sandwich since grade school, and you know what?
I haven't missed them!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness oh my goodness...I am going to have nightmares about the beetle!