Friday, December 4, 2009

White House

Connor informed me that he would like to one day live in the White House. I thought, wow, good luck with that. He wanted to know how he could do that so I told him that he would either have to be the president of the United States, marry the President of the United States or get his father elected to the office of the president.
He thought on that awhile and asked me, "Mom, do you think people would vote for dad to be president?"
My reply, "nope, he is too nice a guy and has way to high of values."
He thought longer, "well, I really want to be a scientist and inventor when I grow up. But, if I am not smart enough to do that I guess I will be President instead."
Don't worry America, our future is in good hands!

1 comment:

Karli said...

I could totally see Ryan in the white house. :)