Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Eve PJ's

Christmas Eve tradition - pajama's.
This is probably my favorite tradition from my childhood, I don't know why, but I loved coming home from Grandma's house after stuffing ourselves on a grand Christmas dinner to find warm Christmas pajama's to put on. Maybe because it felt like we were kicking off the festivities just a little early, but to this day, I love this tradition. 


 We also opened gifts from each other on Christmas Eve. The kids were so excited to get the gift exchange going. It was quite fun to go shopping with them as they thoughtfully picked out presents that they really felt the other would like. I love this time of year!





 Santa dropped off his yearly letter, largely ignored by most of the children until the chaos and excitement has died down slightly. 
Awaiting the children. 

No comments: