Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring has sprung...

I think spring is finally here! We enjoyed the most beautiful weather this weekend and we spent most of it outside, as did our neighborhood. Parks were filled with families enjoying picnics and playing on the fresh green grass. The lake paths were full of bikes, scooters and walkers. It was so nice. So we donned our helmets and jumped on our bikes to take a good bike ride around the lake, it was beautiful. Of course, being the first warm day of the year I forgot all about sunscreen - as evidenced below!

4 comments:

Karli said...

McCall's face is priceless! I love it! I also noticed that her arms must be getting thinner cause there's no muffin top :) And I would be more excited for spring if my basement wasn't flooding like crazy!!

Lia said...

It's been so nice, all the windows are open (can't yell at the kids too much), played ball in the street, cheeks feel that been in the sun warmth and I can run outside now!! Your poor white boys!! That looks painful!

Teija said...

gotta love the nice weather! It's been so nice here too. Hey I was wondering if you are headed up to Vhoof for graduation? Can you believe those two are graduating? Crazy!! Anyway I am trying to decide if I should/ could go or not and was wondering if you are going, if you have any extra room from Seattle on up. let me know, Thanks!!

Turbo said...

I love McCall's little helmet. It's so tiny and cute.