Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not Impressed

McCall in her Christmas dress.



We are having so much fun dressing up this little girl! Unfortunately, she is not sharing in our enthusiasm. Aren't girls supposed to love trying on new clothes and accessories? Not sure I am going about this right. So here are a few pictures of our attempts of getting McCall into her outfits and getting pictures of it, not so good! She does not like to be put down at all, so as long as she is being held, she is happy. She is definately filling her role as princess of the household.



2 comments:

Karli said...

Holy Cow!!! She looks so different already. I was starting to think she looked like Tate but she for sure has her own look. I think she's cute... acne and all! :)

Danielle said...

So cute. I can't wait to meet her. Wait until she's three, and then she'll really be into accessories. Ginny now tells me when I need accessories and even picks out my necklace for me. She also lets me know when my outfit "is not very pretty". Enjoy the days when you can dress McCall and choose her outfits. If I try to choose something in a hurry for Ginny, it never works out. She has to choose her own. : >