Why I deserve to be "The Mother of the Year", Kara's top 10.
10. When I told my boys that if they touched something one more time that I would break their fingers, they actually believed me!
9. I did not yell at Tate when he cut his hair, mostly because I didn't notice it until out in public and that is not kosher.
8. I actually made jam for food storage, only to have Gage drop and smash the jars on the cement floor.
7. When Connor broke his arm I wasn't at home to get the phone call, but I did remember to bring Pooh Bear with me to the ER.
6. I let my Parenting magazine subscription expire, but not my Creating Keepsakes!
5. I convinced my boys that black ants are nice because they are ants, red ants bite because they are "uncles". They actually believe that now.
4. My boys love Gardner Village from all the brain washing and penny candy from the candy store. They now ask to go there!
3. I have taken the time to teach the boys how hilarious it is when someone falls or gets hurt, a big thank you to America's Funniest Home Videos!
2. I let my boys dress up in whatever they want, as long as they don't leave the house that way!
1. We are going to give it another go, baby due December 5th, wish me better luck with parenting skills, I am going to need it....it's a GIRL!
Salt Lake City With the Curtis'
1 year ago