Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ammon and His Victim



Our stake had a great primary activity today where all the kids came dressed up as their favorite Book of Mormon character and then were able to act out skits and sing some great primary songs. Tate really wanted to go as Ammon so we got him all dressed up and Connor could not think of what to be. So I made him into one of the robbers who Ammon defeated when they tried to steal the kings sheep. I think the sling was a great touch and since he had to wear it anyway.....

Maybe next time he can go as a righteous guy, I don't want to have him thinking he has to be bad.

4 comments:

Karli said...

Ha Ha! Good work. That is a great idea for a primary activity. Gets the kids involved and thinking before they even get there! I like the costumes too!

Nielson said...

They look so cute--love "the victim"--I bet the boys were excited to act that one out :)

Lauri said...

Being "bad" isn't too bad when you're playing. Nice outlet so they don't have to do it for real. Not that he would. Funny story - thanks for sharing it.

Anna said...

My boys like being the bad guy(s). Hmmm.