Monday, November 15, 2010

November 2, 2010

I have been counting down to November 2nd since last September - that is September 2009.
I can't believe it is over!
The election that is ...
I'm so grateful that we were able to be part of this historic event.
Our "I LIKE MIKE" shirts are worn out and ready to be retired!
We are ready to have Ryan back home - we're still waiting on this part - but it will happen, right?
These men are some of my all time favorites. Thank you for everything Ryan, Mike, Boyd and Dan - what a team you make!
Thank you for raising such a wonderful son - he can do amazing things.

The only picture of me of the whole night - oops, I always smile too big for the camera, especially when I am excited!
What a great adventure this past year has been, way more than I ever imagined or expected, or ever thought possible. There are days that I thought would never end or that I would never have enough patience - but in the end it was an amazing experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Let's see what gets done in DC now.
Go Mike!

1 comment:

Turbo said...

I'm still blown away by the way that this whole thing unfolded. It is pretty amazing. Great job, you guys. I can't wait for you guys to move out here, so we can link up!