Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I LOVE BYU Football

Okay, I admit it, but I hope Ryan doesn't read this. But I really love BYU football. I can't deny it anymore. We watch every game that we can and if at all possible attend the games. My boys dress in their BYU gear on game days and really believe that what they wear affects the outcome of the game. They have even learned that the Utes stink. What more could we ask for? We had a great time at the game with Blake and Maren, wished they lived closer to do more things with! By the way, I figured of all the teams out there shouldn't there be a maternity line for BYU gear? Couldn't find any, so opted for a bigger shirt to cover my 7 month belly. This could be a great business idea for someone in the market, I mean who has more pregnant students and alumni than BYU?

1 comment:

Nielson said...

Looks like fun! Oh, and I almost forgot you were pregnant--I didn't see any 7-month belly on you! Maybe it's that BYU blue....