Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cruise Pics




Okay, I am finally posting these pics from our cruise. The first is Honduras, where I want to move, the next is one of the beautiful pure bred dogs in Guatemala, okay not really but are dogs blind when they are breeding? One has to ask! Then of course a gorgeous baby in Guatemala at the market place. And the last, Ryan and I on top of one of the Mayan temples in Belize, it was so beautiful and so high up I was terrified, which is why my smile is not so real.

3 comments:

liv said...

look how cute you guys are!! just like freshman year, *sigh*

Nielson said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pictures, the scenery is so beautiful!!

garybeckyandkids said...

Kara,
Hey it's been forever! I hope we can all find time to get together soon. I am so glad you guys are back in good ol' Utah. Cute Kids!
Becky